At Enegia, we want to guarantee the best possible basis for the development of our services. Through the changes presented in this bulletin, we aim to provide our customers with even better expert services. The changes will require no action from our customers.
Enegia Consulting Oy is preparing two intra-group partial demergers as follows:
1. Enegia Energy Management Services Oy (a new company to be established by the demergers)
- The business of Enegia Consulting Oy will be transferred to the newly established company with regard to the gathering and further processing, and the utilisation and management, of energy data.
- The unit’s core competence lies in energy management and its business model is based on its energy metering consumption database and the applications and expert services built thereon.
- Examples of these services include Enerkey Reporting and Invoice Management, Energy Manager and other, related expert services.
2. Enegia Market Services Oy (a new company to be established by the demergers)
- Enegia Consulting Oy’s business operations will be transferred to the newly established company, which will offer electricity purchasing services to small and medium-sized companies with lower than 100 GWh annual consumption.
- The services of the new company include the Standard and Premium price securing services, as well as other, related expert services.
3. After the partial demerger, Enegia Consulting Oy will continue with its own operations aside from the above-mentioned business activities, which will be transferred to the newly established legal entities during the demerger.
- The services still provided by Enegia Consulting Oy will include its market services for large customers, electricity balance management, control room services and other related expert services.
Enegia’s contracts with its customers and partners will remain valid, regardless of the demergers. The effective date of both demergers is 31 October 2017. With respect to the business activities subject to the change, contracts, obligations and other legal relationships will be transferred directly to the newly founded companies Enegia Energy Management Services Oy and Enegia Market Services Oy. After the demerger, the companies will invoice for services according to the valid contract in each case. The remaining contracts, obligations and other legal relationships will remain unchanged within Enegia Consulting Oy. The demergers will not affect the customer relationships of Enegia Portfolio Services Oy or intStream Oy.
The address of both newly established companies will be the same as that of Enegia Consulting Oy: Ohjelmakaari 10, 40500 Jyväskylä, Finland.
Your contact person in Enegia will remain the same.
Further details on the demergers are available from Tuomas Savola, Vice President, Sales and Marketing and Kalle Ahlstedt, Managing Director.
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
+358 40 159 5939
+358 50 453 350